Profitis Ilias Hike
Meet your guide at the Pigadia taxi station at 8am. We drive up towards Aperi, near the exit to Achata beach, where this hike starts. After about an hour of ascent to the church on top of the mountain, we get a fantastic view of the eastern part of the island. We can see Achata beach and her turquoise shades from above but also Menetes, Pigadia, Othos, Volada and Aperi are visible. The Profitis Ilias church is open for a visit and offers a great set-up for a little break in the shade.
After our break we make our way back to Aperi. Once back at the road we will drive back to Pigadia which we reach around 12:30.
- Guiding for 6 days
- Transportation in a minibus for 6 days
- Breakfast and dinner
- Accommodation in a comfortable country hotel in a double/twin room
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Hiking gear and equipment
- Lunch can be added for $49 per person
We allow our clients to decide which destinations are trending this season! Let us know your opinion by choosing your favorites!